Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Les Petits Details @ The Vintage Fair!

Les Petits Details has a charming shop at the Vintage Fair that drew me in, I needed to see more. The Marie Antoinette gown was the first item that rezzed and I knew I had to have it. This beautiful dress has a cloud of silk organza that floats over the tiered, floor sweeping sculpted skirt. An oversized bow gathers the waist with a sheer pink shell enhancing the sexy bodice.
Sunrise is another gorgerous gown that caught my eye. This dress is fashioned in a pale blue chiffon fabric embellished with tiny cherry blossoms. Sunrise has a strapless sweetheart bodice and a sculpted handkerchief hemline. Les Petits Details is a new brand for me in sl... I was so impressed with everything I saw, I tp'd to the shop and joined the group.
The Dreams Necklace & Ring are from Caroline's Jewelry. This exquisite pearl set has tiny pink flowers with pearl centers. I hope Caroline Apollo will make earrings to match :) The stunning Jamila skin is new from CandyDoll and the Vulnerable Velvet Green Twinkle Eyes are from Agnes Finney.
[e] Hair Flattery in Blonde 6
MANDALA Long Prim Nails
Maitreya Gold Allegra Heels
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment