Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Vintage Fair LOOK OF THE DAY!

I think I look amazing today! I enjoyed some quality shopping therapy, everything I'm wearing is from the Vintage Fair. First up is my eye-catching couture hairstyle called Cohimbra from Vanity Hair. This very interesting twisted hair knot comes with a matching hairbase and 6 shades of blonde hair. I'm a huge, huge fan of Kunglers Jewelry designs and when I saw the Nightbloom Set I had to have it :) I think I'm heading back to buy the other 2 colors if I can find the store again. The vintage yellow party dress I'm wearing has a soft satin finish and is from Orquidea Vintage Clothing. Last, but not least, are the stunning Gatsby Heels from Ingenue. I'm definitely a shoehorse, I had to have the fatpack which consists of 15 colors. All in all, I had a fun time putting my outfit together at the Vintage Fair.
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment