Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Glam Affair's Lillith!

I'm wearing Lillith, the new face at Glam Affair!
The Lillith fatpack costs $L4999 and features 12 makeups in 3 brow colors with hairbase skins for each.  The fatpack includes a bonus set of 6 tattoo lipsticks in bold couture colors. The Lillith face is drawn really well, she has a slight sprinkle of freckles across the bridge of her nose with rosy cheeks and a heart-shaped mouth.  I especially like the yellow shadow on makeup 10 and the pink highlights on makeup 11. The one peeve I do have about Lillith is the body shading is a bit over done and gives her the appearance of dirty hands and elbows.  I can overlook the shading, since everything else about Lillith is done so well. I give Ada Ewing high praise for this lovely face.
NEW Gwen Carillon Designs Jonquil Lingerie Set
TRUTH Hair Hilary
Amacci Deep Blue Gaze Eyes
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment